Thursday, November 19, 2009

My morning ride



Pic 1 - Out Riding

Pic 2 - Geographe Bay - there is a bike track all the way around the bay.

Today I only almost fell off 3 times....

The first 2 instances were big ugly barking dogs with the heads hanging out of workmans vehicles barking senselessly at anything and everything. Scares the crappers out of you and annoys you at the same time as you know their ignorant owners would get a buzz and a good laugh out of watching you jump, scream and wobble, a-holes!

The wildlife stakes were a little light on today, no swooping birds as I took the "town" route but saw, 2 dead lizards and a dead lorikeet. The last near stack was through my own stupidity when I was checking out a potential swooping bird and ran over a huge rock which almost bounced me off.... there is always something!

Got the heart started once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment